Pengaruh Account Receivable Turnover, Inventoy Turnover dan Times Interest Earned Ratio terhadap Return on Asset

Nisrina Ainiyyah Putri, Dikdik Tandika

Abstract


Abstract. Existing research is useful to find out how the influence between Accounts Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover and Times Interest Earned Ratio on Return on Assets (ROA) with case studies at PT. Biofarma (Persero) period 2010-2017. The current research uses descriptive and verification methods by establishing samples using a purposive sampling method so that a sample of PT. Biofarma (Persero) period 2010-2017 to be investigated. The data obtained are from secondary data analysis using quantitative methods. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression with SPSS 25. Based on the normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test and autocorrelation test, no deviations from the classical assumptions were found. This shows that the available data meets the requirements to use the multiple linear regression equation model. The analysis shows that partially Account Receivable Turnover has a positive and significant effect on Return on Assets (ROA) and Inventory Turnover has a negative and significant effect on Return on Assets (ROA). While Times Interest Earned Ratio does not significantly influence the Return on Assets (ROA). Also, if simultaneously Account Receivable Turnover (X1), Inventory TurnoverX (2), Times Interest Earned Ratio (X3) to Return on Assets (ROA) (Y), which is 52.9%, while the remaining 47.1 % is influenced by other variables not examined.

Keywords: Account Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover, Times Interest  Earned Ratio, ROA

 

Abstrak. Penelitian yang ada berguna untuk mengetahui bagaimana pengaruh antara Account Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover dan Times Interest Earned Ratio terhadap Return on Assets (ROA) dengan studi kasus pada PT. Biofarma (persero) periode 2010-2017. Penelitian saat ini menggunakan metode deskriptif dan verifikatif dengan menetapkan sampel menggunakan metode purposive sampling sehingga didapatkan sampel  PT. Biofarma (persero) periode 2010-2017 untuk diteliti. Data yang diperoleh yaitu dari analisis data sekunder menggunakan metode kuantitatif. Alat analisis yang digunakan adalah regresi linier berganda dengan program SPSS 25. Berdasarkan uji normalitas, uji multikolinearitas, uji heteroskedastisitas dan uji autokorelasi, tidak ditemukan adanya penyimpangan dari asumsi klasik. Hal ini menunjukkan bahwa data yang tersedia telah memenuhi syarat untuk menggunakan model persamaan regresi linier berganda. Dari hasil analisis menunjukkan bahwa secara parsial Account Receivable Turnover berpengaruh positif dan signifikan pada Return on Assets (ROA) dan Inventory Turnover berpengaruh negatif dan signifikan terhadap Return on Assets (ROA). Sedangkan Times Interest Earned Ratio tidak berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap Return on Assets (ROA). Serta, bila secara simultan variabel Account Receivable Turnover(X1), Inventory TurnoverX(2), Times Interest Earned Ratio(X3) terhadap Return on Assets (ROA)(Y), yaitu sebesar 52,9%, sedangkan sisanya sebesar 47,1% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti.

Kata Kunci: Account Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover, Times Interest Earned Ratio, ROA  


Keywords


Account Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover, Times Interest Earned Ratio, ROA  

Full Text:

PDF

References


Deannes Isyuwardhana, Sandy Hardiyanto. "Pengaruh Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Persediaan dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas (Studi Empiris Pada Subsektor Makanan dan Minuman Yang Terdaftar di BEI 2011-2013." Universitas Telkom, 2015: 1-14.

Earl K. Stice, James D. Stice, K. Fred Skousen. Akuntansi Keuangan Intermediate Accounting Buku 1 Edisi 16. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2009.

Fahmi, Irham. Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2015.

Kasmir. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT. RAJA GRAFINDO, 2015.—. Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Kencana, 2010.

Umar, Husein. Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 2011.

_____. 2010-2017. Annual Report Bio Farma pdf.




Flag Counter